Lemon Basil Shrimp and Pasta
- 3L water
- 240g uncooked spaghetti
- 0.4 kg peeled and deveined large shrimp
- ¼ cup chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups baby spinach
– Boil water. Add pasta; cook for 8 minutes.
– Add shrimp to pan; cook for 3 minutes or until shrimp are done and pasta is al dente. Drain.
– Place pasta mixture in a large bowl. Stir in basil and rest of ingredients (through salt).
– Place ½ cup spinach on each of 4 plates; top each serving with 1 ½ cups pasta mixture.